Cyara Webinar: Chatbots Headed Toward CX Fails
Companies that deploy chatbots with AI and think that the technologies will effortlessly delight their customers are in for a rude awakening. Join this webinar and hear Daniel Hong of Forrester Research share new research that finds that the state of chatbots today is sowing the seeds of discontent. Consumers complain that chatbots cannot understand or answer their questions, do not provide an easy path to human assistance, and when transferred to a human agent, have difficult transitions. Find out how to prevent your deployment from being another “customer experience fail.”
Join this webinar and gain insight from featured speaker, Daniel Hong, VP Research Director, Forrester and Mike Monegan, VP Product Management of Cyara. Learn what companies are doing to ensure successful customer experiences with chatbots.
Learn how to:
- Train the chatbot to understand customer intent
- Design a chatbot as part of the overall customer experience
- Ensure quality for complex customer journeys
- Use chatbots and AI to augment human agents
- Daniel Hong, Vice President Research Director, Forrester
- Mike Monegan, Vice President, Product Management, Cyara
WEBINAR DETAILS: Thursday, March 28, 2019 – 10:00AM (PST) and 1:00PM (EST).
We look forward to seeing you online!