Cyara Webinar: DevOps for CX: Delivering Quality with Speed
Customer experience is today's battleground, and delivering great experiences relies on constantly improving the technology used to engage your customers. Good DevOps practices are key to accelerating development while improving quality. High performers understand that improvement isn't possible without knowing where you are and where you want to be. Some teams focus on quality metrics, such as code quality, but if you want the big picture, measurement needs to focus on much more. Catching defects earlier in the development cycle, and better customer experience awareness are key to assuring customer satisfaction — the real measure of value.
Join this webinar and gain insight from Dr. Nicole Forsgren of DORA and Amy Hudson of Cyara on how DevOps can help you improve your customer experience and improve customer satisfaction.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How smart investments in technology, process, and culture can drive quality outcomes
- How customer satisfaction is a key aspect of performance, and how customer satisfaction feeds back into smart technology decisions and innovation
- The importance of measurement, the most important things to measure along your improvement and quality journey
- Dr. Nicole Forsgren, Founder and CEO, DevOps Research and Assessment (DORA)
- Amy Hudson, Global Head, Discovery and Enablement, Cyara
WEBINAR DETAILS: Wednesday, 15th May 2019 – 10:00AM (AEST).
We look forward to seeing you online!
The award-winning Cyara Customer Journey Management Platform helps companies accelerate customer experience development, increase quality across all digital and voice channels, and assure customer journeys end-to-end. The Cyara Platform supports the entire software development lifecycle for customer experience, from design to functional and regression testing, user acceptance testing, load testing and production monitoring. We test from the customer’s perspective, ensuring that you identify issues that impact the customer’s experience from across the complex set of technology used to deliver that experience.