The Xchange 2020 Call for Speakers is Open & We Want to Hear from You
Cyara Xchange is an event we host for our customers and partners. It’s part of the vision our leadership has to challenge, change, and improve customer experience on planet earth. This year’s event will be held September 21 – 23 in Chicago at the JW Marriott.
Xchange is our opportunity to shine a light on our most innovative customers and celebrate their CX successes. Our goal for this event is to bring together influential leaders in the contact center space to share their best practices and insightful stories that showcase how they’ve overcome business and operational challenges on their path toward delivering better customer experiences with less effort, cost, and risk.
The sessions and presentations we host at Xchange are given by customer service and contact center industry experts – like you! – to positively impact the careers of our attendees and influence the way they drive change and innovation within their organizations.
Xchange 2020 Speaking Opportunities Include:
Mainstage Presentations: 30 Minutes – or a mini TEDtalk-style
- Keynote - A standalone presentation with or without visuals
- Fireside Chat – Your topic, with a Cyaran to guide the conversation
- Panel Discussion – Up to three panelists sharing personal perspective, moderated by a Cyaran
Breakout Sessions: 45 Minutes with Q&A, formats include:
- Presentation – With or without visuals, on a topic of your choosing
- Fireside Chat - Alongside a Cyaran
- Panel Discussion – Up to three panelists with a moderator
How to Become an Xchange 2020 Speaker
We work hard to curate a program that covers a broad range of topics, ensuring our attendees leave with knowledge and ideas they can share with their teams to help them deliver cx with quality and efficiency. Talk tracks may include topics, like:
- Successful Contact Center Cloud Migrations
- Undertaking Digital Disruption or Transformation
- Agile and DevOps Practices for CX
- Delivering Omnichannel Customer Journeys
- Introducing Automation in Your CX
- New CX Technology Adoption: Challenges or Success Stories
Your presentation abstract submissions will help us create a well-rounded program, identifying the most important ideas and perspective that will enlighten and empower our audience. Thank you in advance for your interest and submissions!
Xchange 2020 Speakers Will Receive:
- A complimentary full conference pass.
- Assistance from our content experts who will do everything to ensure you are comfortable delivering your story.
- Features in event collateral, social media posts, announcements, and media.